Wednesday, December 30, 2015

November

November was quick but SO much changed with almost the blink of an eye. I decided to quit my job after almost four years to take a position at another company based in the Bay Area. This was hard and also a very big change for us b/c I would no longer work remotely and it would a completely different field in terms of a career. This has been brewing for a long time, and I think there was enough preparation for it. Steve and I had talked about it a lot and how it would affect our day-to-day as well as our financials, and it was just time for a change. So I did it! I started my job on Nov 23 and it definitely felt like the right thing to do. At the beginning of Thanksgiving week, my little cousin Memi and my aunt Ina drove up from LA for one of Memi's dance competitions. We hung out with them for a couple of days and took them to our favorite restaurant to celebrate Mem's upcoming birthday. It was a ton of fun! For Thanksgiving, we flew to Oklahoma City where my mom now resides and we got to spend 4 awesome days with her, Deanna and K. The first night we played cards against humanity for probably for 3 or 4 hours. My mom made a ton of delicious Bulgarian food which lasted us the whole 4 days (not counting all of the BBQ we consumed). The weather was cold, so we stayed inside most of the time and played a lot of games. Before we knew it, November was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment