Thursday, December 31, 2015
December
So this month isn't over yet, but just about. At the beginning of the month, we flew down to LA for my little cousin Memi's 16th bday! To think that 15 and a half years ago, I held her in my arms as a baby! There was cake and a lot of broadway-style singing (you had to be there).
This has happily been a month of engagements as well. Three of our closest couple friends have decided to make it official which makes us nothing short of happy!
For Christmas, Steve and I flew to NYC to spend it with the whole Brito gang&Co. We also got see my brother and Deanna which is always a nice treat. K and I met to talk about Struga (his art project coming to the Brooklyn Borough Hall next year). Get ready b/c it's going to be amazing!
Anyway, it's early on New Year's Eve. Tonight we are having some friends over to celebrate 2016. As bad as I have been at updating this blog in a timely manner, I have to say that going over every month has got me really excited about the next year and what kind of shenanigans we will be getting ourselves in. As for 2015, it has been a really productive year full of love and adventure and we couldn't wish for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment