Tuesday, December 15, 2015

August

So it's December somehow...where did the time go? Now we have 5 months of catching up to do. Considering August was awhile ago, I'm only going to highlight the biggest things that I remember which were PAYING OFF OUR STUDENT LOANS (!!!!!!!!!!!) and my birthday. For my birthday, K flew out to SF and boy did we have a blast. We started off with a nice dinner at Al's Place, which had just been voted the best new restaurant in the country. K had some friends in town, one of whom knew the Al! Needless to say, we got the royal treatment :) I *accidentally* got pairings, which meant K and I had a lot of fun dancing and being stupid at the apartment afterwards - probably one of the moments, Steve questioned marrying into our family. :) I have to say this was the most epic food weekend ever! It continued with taking K to have tapas for the first time and I'm pretty sure we blew him away (as much as one can blow him away). We had some friends (Jay, Jen, Amanda, Steve S) come over on Saturday (22nd) to celebrate. We had an epic night of dancing to awesome 90s/2000s music (I still have a scar from one of my signature moves where I busted the skin on my foot). On Sunday, the three of us + Amanda went to see Kelly Clarkson. Before the concert, we enjoyed some yummy hummus as my favorite place in Mountain View. Unfortunately, we all had an early morning the next day, so we didn't see much of Kelly, but what we did see was pretty gosh darn good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment