Saturday, March 21, 2015
February
I thought I was going to be really good about updating this buuuut you know me :) Anyway, February. We started out pretty baller when we went to Monterey the first weekend of February. We stayed at the Spindrift Inn. We had a fire place in our room and of course I spent quite a bit playing with matches trying to light it up - but then Steve found out it was a gas fire place. Sigh. I was pretty convinced I could get it going, but no. We got there kind of late on Friday, but we were able to find a cute little french restaurant right up the street from us and we got some escargot, b/c I mean...
The next day we went to the Monterey Aquarium, which was WAY cooler than the SF one. We also played some mini-golf ... and I beat Steve. Pretty sure we just ate seafood all weekend - I know I did :) It was nice b/c the inn had "free" breakfast which they dropped off at our room. On Sunday, we went to Vista Blue Spa to get a couples massage. The best thing about this massage was when it was over, Steve and I slowly raised our heads and looked at each other. Steve's hair was HUGE.
On Friday before Valentine's Day, Steve came home early with flowers and I gave him the Big Box Carcassonne game. I think he was super surprised! It was funny b/c we both went to our local chocolate store within hours of each other to get each other chocolate. :) Valentine's Day, we sat around trying to figure out what movie we should see and we finally decided on Kingsmen, which was an awesome choice! On our way out, we decided to go to Castro to get some brunch. We walked around looking for a place to each, and we ran into this goofy guy who was sitting outside one of the cafes. We probably talked to him for a good 20 minutes, if not more. He was really random and was hollering at people walking by - saying things like "Couple of the year!' LOL He always told us he was bisexual - he buys and then they get sexual. Then he said "No just kidding, I am bisexual, I like boys and men." At the end, he went to shake are hands and stopped in the middle - "Oh, not sanitary!" so he fist bumped us.
I don't even remember what we did the 3rd weekend or week, it's all a blur now. At the end of February, Steve left to go to NYC for 3 weeks for work. We must have said bye to each other for hours. He comes back today. :)
Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment