Monday, June 22, 2015
April
It's June, but I am going to try and recall April. This was going to be "slow down" month, where we took a break from traveling and hung out home more. I can't say we were fully successful. In the beginning of April, we have my name day and Steve's birthday. Some of our friends from Long Island happened to be in SF right before Steve's bday, so we decided to have a birthday party on the 6th. I took on the challenge of making a garbage plate (something Steve used to have in college...it sounds like it was mostly after long nights of drinking). I also picked him up a cake from Mitchell's, which I had promised him months before. We had some of our friends over and listened to some old rap songs. It was a blast! The following week we went to Vancouver. We had been planning to go there for almost as long as we have known each other, so it was fun to finally go and check out the city. We stayed at this super adorable bed & breakfast and our room was under stairs of this Victorian house. There was a jacuzzi IN the room! We had one of the best brunches our first day there. Vancouver was rainy and cloudy but beautiful. We had a ton of yummy food and went to the suspension bridge. Stanley Park was also beautiful. I think overall it was an awesome birthday trip for Steve!
Mid-April we went to see Hozier in concert which was pretty gosh darn amazing! The rest of the month was a bit stressful. Steve had a work trip in Vegas and I had to go to Florida to help my mom pack up the house. On to the next...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment